Job Vacancy – Social Media & Website Manager
Clear Direction Sales & Marketing Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Social Media & Website Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Summary of Role:
Clear Direction Sales & Marketing Solutions Ltd is expanding. A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced, proactive Social Media & Website Manager in a fast-paced financial environment.
Reporting to the CEO and assuming overall responsibility for all social media platforms & website management for Clear Direction Sales & Marketing Solutions Limited’s clients.
The successful candidate will manage & develop the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, Google AdWords along with Websites for the company in accordance with legislation, regulation and standards of sound business practice and company policy. The role is based in Limerick however travel is required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of all social media platforms.
- Implementation of social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Propose and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Manage promotional activity, sponsored adverts & competitions.
- Maintaining effective communication and coordination with CEO, Board of Directors, Agencies and Community Organisation.
- Ensuring that professional business relations are maintained.
- Utilising WordPress CMS, develop, manage and update clients websites, ensuring that content is up-to-date and in line with style and brand guidelines.
- Develop and implement effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies including technical SEO, content, on and off-site optimisation. Identify and implement performance optimisation improvements.
- Lead the implementation and utilisation of effective website analytic strategies. Produce monthly reports in relation to website usage and ensure that KPI’s are monitored and evaluated.
- Act as the first point of contact for any technical website queries.
- Resolve or escalate any technical issues to ensuring that such issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Monthly E-zine Magazine distribution.
- Digital Screen Management.
- Other activities may be required from time to time.
- A relevant third level qualification with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, imagery, video).
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Demonstrate a strong operational understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong legislative and regulatory knowledge of the financial sector (not essential).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Adept problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent customer service and team-building skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Reporting Ability.
- Presentation Skills required for large team demonstrations.
- Passion for the world of tech and deep interest in learning new skills and exploiting new opportunities.
- Experience with WordPress CMS essential
- Experience of using HTML.
- Keen understanding of latest strategies in SEO and how they are implemented.
- A hands-on approach to website content management and experience writing for SEO.
- Understanding of marketing reporting tools, google analytics and data interpretation.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content.
- Display a natural sense of self-reliance, drive, ambition, and the will to succeed.
- Weekend work maybe required.
- Transportation a requirement.
Please send CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th February 2021.